Improving energy efficiency is the answer to rising prices and dwindling resources. In the long term, the energy demand and costs of buildings can be reduced. To achieve these aims, the legal requirements for the energy efficiency of buildings and systems have continuously increased during the last decades. Another amendment to the Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV) was passed in 2014.
We can answer your question: Which measures can each individual take to consume less energy?
- Energy consulting for residential buildings and for new buildings
- Energy consulting for non-residential buildings
- Proof of compliance with the Energy Saving Ordinance 2009 (EnEV), the draft for 2014 as well as the Renewable Energy Heat Act (EEWärmeG)
- Energy consulting to pass requirements
- Application support for subsidies
- You will receive a comprehensive presentation of measures to reduce your energy costs
- You can realise large potential savings through energy-related renovations and integration into planned renovations
- You will maintain or increase the value of your property
- You will improve your living environment and optimise your health
- You will get select information on specific opportunities for subsidies
- You will make a valuable contribution to protecting the environment and maintaining climate stability, among other things, through the use of renewable energy
- If you are a member of the Network Energy and Building Culture (Netzwerk Energie- & Baukultur), you will receive partial subsidies for consulting services
Detailed information on our Network for Energy and Building Culture services