Our aim is energy transformation – towards sustainability and the increased use of renewable energy sources
- Promote changes in the energy industry towards sustainable management using renewable energy
- Integration of energy-saving technologies towards the efficient use of energy
- Improvement of technical possibilities and the social and legal framework requirements
- Promote research and the implementation of research results
- Knowledge transfer and dissemination of information
- Mediator between industry, authorities, science and end-users
With your membership you support our aims and gain a number of advantages
As a member …
- You join a strong community of like-minded people and receive access to a wide communication platform for the exchange of ideas and experiences
- You receive beneficial access to a wide range of top-level global training opportunities
- You receive access to a large number of strong partners and their offers
- We will keep you informed about the latest developments through our journal “Sonnenenergie” as well as our newsletter
- You receive discounts at events, seminars and on DGS publications
- You have a right to co-determination within the scope of the annual general meeting of the Berlin-Brandenburg state and national associations of the DGS
Receive a gift with your new membership!
As a new member or advertiser, you will receive a starting gift – select one of the following options:
Option 1: Choose one book in our bookstore
- Discounted members can choose a book in value up to 25 ¤
- Ordinary members (individuals) can choose a book in value up to 40 ¤
- Ordinary members (companies) can choose a book of any value
Option 2: Discount at SolarCosa
- Discounted members receive a voucher for 20 ¤
- Ordinary members (individuals) receive a voucher for 40 ¤
- Ordinary members (companies) receive a voucher for 60 ¤
Requirement to receive the bonus: Neither you nor anyone in your household was a DGS member during the past 12 months.
DGS is a registered non-profit organisation; therefore, all membership fees and donations are tax deductible.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Mrs. Gisela Michael
Phone: +49 (0)30 / 29 38 12 60
Application for membership
To apply for membership, please use the online form of the Federal Association or the print template available on the website www.dgs.de/index.php?id=beitritt